Sunday, January 9, 2011

Progress?

I seem to have been updating this blog more frequently since the New Year started -- perhaps I'll actually keep with it this time.

I am about halfway through my first challenge book -- Mark Twain's Feast (trying to see if I can italicize things -- for some reason the usual commands don't seem to apply to me). It's definitely an interesting book, although a lot of it has to do with environmental changes since Twain's day. However, he's a hometown hero (so to speak), so I'm a fan of his anyway. This book has inspired me to download a couple of his books (some I've read before, some I haven't) onto my iPad for 'just in case' reading. (Of course, knowing me, I will need extra books on vacation next week and they will be just the thing.)

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Success! html commands allow me to italicize where the normal ones wouldn't! Hooray!